Rules and Regulations
- This is a War Game... Anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed due to possible nudity. This is the parental advisory warning: This game may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, brief nudity (some players profiles), simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
- If your break a rule and are sent to the Depths of the Sea. Your account and all its assets including Donor Items are subject to removal. Everything is at Admin and Owners discretion.
- Players are only allowed to have one account. Owning two or more accounts will result in all accounts being sent to the Depths of the Sea. If you are on the same IP as another player, mail staff and let them know.
- The use of bots, macros or auto-refreshers is strictly forbidden. If you don't have the time to sit and play, then don't play. If we catch you using them it will result in time as Davys` footstool.
- You are responsible for whatever happens on your account, so do not give out your password to anyone.
- FW Staff is not responsible for your items and who you send them to. If you are at the level where items can be stolen. Be sure to put those items in your keep-sake box. No Donor Items, Weapons or Armor can be stolen. Doubloons can be looted if over a said amount so be careful not to leave Items for sale on the markets.
- Profile images with extreme nudity, illegal content, or otherwise offensive images will be removed, and may result in time in the deep waters below, and Davy always gets his cut.
- We understand this is not the only game you play, but Davy has issued a decree that no other games are to be advertised here. The Spirits are kind enough to offer one (1) warning for those that accidently infringe on this rule (This includes the game's links and names in: Mail, Comments, Forums, The Newspaper, or Blogs!). After that, all infractions will be reported to his Council...
The council has determined that punishment for this infraction can result in a long stay in the depths of the sea.
- Do not spam the staff's mailboxes. If you have a problem, message ONE of us ONCE. Your problem will be dealt with in a timely manner, but do not mail repeatedly, or mail multiple staff members.
- Do not harrass other players. Use common sense on this one- if you do not know when you're crossing the line from fantasy into harrassment, assume that you are harrassing the other player. This will not be tolerated, and will result in a stiff punishment.
- Online attacks are subject to harassment complaints, excessive online attacks will not be tolerated. Offline attacks are completely allowed in game no matter what and have no limits. Anyone who retaliates for offline attacks must follow Online attack guidelines.
- If you decide to quit or feel the need to give away all your assets. You and the person receiving can be sent to the depths to hang out with Lucifer. You may want to quit today but not tomorrow. The best thing you can do is just hit log out and sleep on it. If someone sends you items because they are "Quitting", send it back and report to a staff member. Those who do this can possibly land you with a IP BAN also.
- Scamming will not be tolerated in any manner. Any attempt to scam anyone will result in being dragged below for a long, long time.
- Game Caps and Limits are to be followed and not be exceeded by means not allowed by the game. If you are caught going outside these game caps or limits your account is subject to be edited and or jailed by Davy.
- Game Markets are not used to store items or any type of currency. They are for Buying, Selling and Trading to the community. If you are caught doing such acts those Items and currency are subject to removal.
- If you find a game bug, report it to staff using either the bug report option, or in the forums. If you are caught taking advantage of a bug, it can result in time in the Locker.
- If a member of staff is bothering you for any unfair or just a plain, weird reason, mail Jack or Sally.
- If you feel the need to hurt yourself or express hurting yourself. You need to seek medical help as soon as possible. Forbidden Waters and its staff will not be held liable for players who do not get the needed help. If its someone you want to talk to we are all ears but don't come with guilt processes to other players or staff. If it comes to it and based on Staff or Admins discretion, you may be removed from game or game features.
- Players should not give advise to these players, that is for trained professionals only.
- Common sense rules are not posted here. If you cannot determine the difference between what is ok and what is not, you should consider not interacting with other people until you do understand.
- All game matters are to be dealt with on Forbidden Waters and FW Only. If you have a issue with another player or a group of players do not go to other games to deal with it. If someone comes from another game and starts drama here alert staff. Also if something becomes a legal matter it is to be dealt with at the game owners discretion . All legal disputes are agreed to be settle by arbitration in the state of North Carolina of the United States of America.
These rules are subject to change without notice. Please check them from time to time as ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse.
Go Back to Register Page